MOMMY MAKE OVER
It is the modern approach to aesthetic plastic surgery, at the changes that occur on the female body after one or more pregnancies.
- Abdomen skin looseness and stretch marks, especially after multiple pregnancies
- Breast skin looseness and sagging
- Creation of fat stores in areas such as buttocks, thighs, abdomen
Note: At the same surgical time (ie in a single operation), the following can be done:
- Abdominoplasty or tummy tuck
- Breast lift or augmentation or both
- Liposuction to treat local fat of the abdomen, thighs and buttocks
- Blepharoplasty, liposuction of the subgenus area (the so-called double jaw)
Mommy Make Over often involves a combination of abdominoplasty and breast surgery (augmentation or lift or both) and liposuction, in one operation with an average duration of 3-5 hours at most, with absolute safety.
Mesotherapy and Radiofrequency (RF), for the treatment of moderate skin looseness and cellulite.
- Fractional Laser CO2, for the effective treatment of both new and old stretch marks.