Say goodbye to permanent skin folds
Hyaluronic acid has the texture of a supple, soft gel which flows easily under the skin. By injecting it, the areas of grooves and folds, which have been created due to the normal loss of tissue volume, are filled. Static wrinkles are perfectly treated and lost volumes are restored.
Hyaluronic acid is suitable for injections both in large areas of the face, such as the cheekbones and chin, as well as in smaller areas, such as the lips.
- When the goal is to replenish the volume of the cheekbones, a thicker filler is chosen, which is injected deep into the cheekbones, both on the "apples" and on the dark circles that appear under the eyes due to the loss of volume of the cheeks. Hyaluronic acid creates a strong support plexus, which offers an increase in volume of the targeted area and straightening of the tissues, thus fighting the "bagging" of the skin in the middle part of the face. In the same way, hyaluronic acid can be applied to the chin area to restore the loss of volume and improve the contour and proportions of the face.
- When the goal is to enhance the volume on the lips, for a more attractive appearance, then a thinner hyaluronic acid is used, which is injected more superficially into the skin of the lips, but also around the mouth to treat nasal and lip wrinkles. The skin on the lips becomes velvety and acquires a natural youthful volume.
IDEAL FOR THE BODY AS WELL
In the case of buttock lift, it is also an ideal technique for those who lack sufficient fat and therefore need the help of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid injections add the required volume, giving a more symmetrical appearance.
Hyaluronic acid, in terms of the facial area, acts mainly on the area around the nose and mouth. More specifically, it is suitable for: people over the age of 21, in all skin types and colors, for the correction of moderate to intense wrinkles and wrinkles of the skin.
Liquid Rhinoplasty with injections of Hyaluronic acid
“Liquid rhinoplasty” - named so because of the fluidity of the material, is completely painless and does not require recovery time. The shape of the nose is corrected by injections of hyaluronic acid, a completely natural substance that flows under the skin and fills spots and cavities in the nose area, giving it a new symmetrical shape.
“Liquid rhinoplasty” offers the following advantages:
- The application last approximately 30 minutes
- Painless procedure, as it is preceded by local application of anesthetic cream
- Return to daily activities is immediately
- The shape of the nose can be corrected or enhanced in many different ways
- Provides the ability to redesign the back of the nose
- It can smooth the cavities on the sides of the nose
- It can straighten the tip of the nose
- The result lasts 1 to 2 years and therefore can be reshaped if desired
- It is a more economical method than invasive rhinoplasty
Hyaluronic Acid Injections (Fillers)
Glow and youthful look in the eyes without dark circles or "bags"
- Minimally invasive
- No after-treatment recovery
- Natural result
- Absolutely safe
The fillers are associated with facial micro-sculpture and are used to correct imperfections and correct the face contour. They are designed to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and add volume to areas of the face that are "sunken" due to aging. Volume loss is one of the major causes of dark circles under the eyes. Apply the treatment subcutaneously in the area between the eyes and the upper part of the cheeks, correct the irregular ripples of the skin and increase the volume in the areas that need additional intensity.
Hyaluronic acid injections are also recommended for treatment in "bags" under the eyes when they are not very intense and the tear trough is quite visible.
INJECTIONS WITH MICROCANULA ANTI-NEEDLE
Hyaluronic acid injections are given with a micro-cannula and not with a needle. This technique has the advantage to treat the eye area without any injury, since the micro-cannula has an elastic and blunt tip. This minimizes the risk of swelling and bruising and ensures a homogeneous and uniform result. Dark circles and "bags" gradually fade, while freshness, radiance and youthfulness return to your skin. Following the end of the treatment, you can immediately return to your daily activities.